How Does Impact Actually Work?
Here you will find answers to questions about the sharing process, and how Impact actually works.
- How does Impact Health Sharing work?
- Why is Healthcare Sharing Cheaper?
- Does Impact Health Sharing provide transparency?
- Is Impact Health Sharing insurance?
- Are there videos to learn more?
Going to the Doctor
How do I get the care and medications that I need? Find out about prescriptions and telemedicine, too.
- What do I do when I need medical care?
- Can I use any doctor or specialist I want?
- Is there something I can take to my provider to explain Impact?
- When do I need to do a pre-notification?
- How do I look up a prescription?
What is Eligible for Sharing?
Do you have questions on what types of items will be shared? Or, what is eligible for sharing?
- Are wellness visits shared?
- Are prescriptions Eligible for Sharing?
- Do you share in mental illness?
- Are specialists' visits included in my Membership?
- Are there sharing caps or limits?
Do you have questions about how to submit a bill? Or, how bills are shared?
- What if my bill doesn't match the provider's bill?
- How do I submit a Medical Expense Form?
- How do I submit a Prescription for sharing?
- Is pre-notification required prior to seeking treatment for a medical condition?
- What is a balance bill?
As a member, if you are wondering "How do I...?" you are probably in the right place.
- Member Form Links
- How do I print a member card?
- How do I give To Extra Impact?
- What is the contact number for Impact?
- Can I change my EFT information?
Find out more about everything that is available to you in the member center and how to use available features.
- Who can see my prayer requests?
- What ways can I search for a doctor?
- How and why would I flag a post?
Can anyone join Impact? Are there requirements for membership?
- What are the qualifications for membership?
- Do I have to wait until Open Enrollment to join?
- Can anyone join Impact?
- Do you have an option for those on Medicare?
- Do I have to be a U.S. Citizen?
You'll notice we use different terminology than what you're probably used to. Find a glossary of terms here.
- What is a "need"?
- What is a Co-Share?
- What does Eligible for Sharing mean?
- What is a Bill Approved for Sharing?
- What is a Share Account?
- Do I need to be accredited to tell people about Impact?
- Where do if find info about my ACN commissions?
- How does an ACN IBO become Accredited with Impact?
- IBO Accreditation Help
As a provider, do you have questions about Healthcare sharing? Want to learn more about our membership?
- What happens when I go to the Doctor or Hospital?
- How do I submit a bill?
- Does my patient need to pay a co-pay?
- How long does it take to process bills?
- When do I need to pre-notify Impact Health Sharing?