What is a Coshare?

A Co-Share is the percentage of an Eligible Medical Bill paid by the member after the Primary Responsibility Amount (PRA) has been met.

As an Impact member, after your PRA has been met,  you pay 10% of all Eligible Medical Bills.  The remaining 90% is Published for Sharing to the Impact membership. There is a Co-Share limit of $5,000 per household annually.

In other words, after a member pays a total of $5,000 in Co-Shares, they will not be subject to a Co-Share until the amount resets on their Membership Date.

Watch this video for more details.


HubSpot Video